Friday, October 19, 2012

Tang Dynasty

       Last month during December while I was looking reading a copy of a poem from Li Bo, I decided to go back in time to when it was written. When I went back in time, I came to the era of the Tang Dynasty. I arrived in a building I recognized named the Wild Goose Pagoda. I went into one of the open rooms. I saw many men in there painting lovely pictures.
     I walked around the strange room to examine what was going on. As I passed a man with a high, jet black ponytail. His artwork seemed strangely familiar. It turns out, I stumbled upon the artist Wu Daozi! I quickly snapped a picture of his work before he noticed.

     In the corner of the room, there was three men frantically writing. One man though seemed at peace while the others seemed to be stressing out. They couldn't figure out what to write about. I went over to the man who was calm. I stared at his swift motions when he was making his letters. Mymtimemwas almost up, so I asked if I could get a picture of his work, and then I left.








I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment